Inside the Nieuw Kerk. It is used for exhibitions.
Quintessential Amsterdam photo
I laughed so hard seeing this little car
Narrow little corridors in Amsterdam
We had the most wonderful of days. (a big thanks to Rienus and Audrey for making it happen) We walked around the center to look at all the architecture and great buildings and houses. We ate delicious Dutch food and took a boat tour on the Rijn. Yesterday when we arrived we went by Debra's Oma's place for coffee and later that night some of her Aunt's came by (Annie, Rene and Yvonne), her Oma along with a cousin Miranda. Tonight Oma came over for a nice Dutch andyvea met spek.





1 comment:
No matter how you spell that (endive?)I am so glad you find it "lekker" LOL...
Surely it was a request ~ I shudder at the thought flying all the way over there to be greeted by andyvea LOL...
That aside I am living vicariously through you (truly... andyvea aside) so neat to see all your pictures ~ I hope you passed on all the hugs.
Post a Comment