Monday, October 05, 2009
Busy weekend on the water
Debra and I were signed up to do the tandem Lakewater Level 1 course together and I was to do the solo Level 2 on Sunday. Unfortunately, Debra put her back out and was not able to participate. We will do the tandem course together the next time they offer it. I continued on with the program on my own and both the weather and my body cooperated. (albeit with some sore muscles today) The Level 1 course was held on the Gorge waterway where the clubhouse is located. We went to Thetis Lake for the solo course. This is in preparation for a trip that I will be taking with three friends next year. In a few weeks time, I will be taking the "Moving Water" Level 1 (tandem) & 2 (solo) courses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment