On another note, I received a very pleasant call a few weeks back from a high school classmate I had not spoken to since 1978 (thanks Cathy). Our class is having a 30 year reunion next summer in Ontario. I have had the opportunity through email to connect with a number of old friends and even get some updated pictures of their families. Thanks for the notes and pictures Ken, Sharon, Mary, Cathy, Richard, Sylvia, Marg, Mike, Ethan, Wills and Lorraine. Of course I can't forget Henry, Maurice and Anthony. I may even post some pictures from our old yearbooks if I find the time. Ciao for now.
Monday, October 29, 2007
What a creation........
On another note, I received a very pleasant call a few weeks back from a high school classmate I had not spoken to since 1978 (thanks Cathy). Our class is having a 30 year reunion next summer in Ontario. I have had the opportunity through email to connect with a number of old friends and even get some updated pictures of their families. Thanks for the notes and pictures Ken, Sharon, Mary, Cathy, Richard, Sylvia, Marg, Mike, Ethan, Wills and Lorraine. Of course I can't forget Henry, Maurice and Anthony. I may even post some pictures from our old yearbooks if I find the time. Ciao for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment